It’s not like looking for a needle in a haystack when finding successful things to sell on Amazon. To arrive at a shortlist, a process and technique must be followed, including data, trends, and other criteria. You can read Amazon Tools Reviews for more information. Look for the finest Amazon product research tools available to help you begin growing your inventory.
SellerApp is a name you should look into if you seek a robust, all-in-one tool that goes above and beyond basic product research. They offer three distinct membership packages, although even the most basic Pro-Lite package includes a slew of standard services, including:
- Product research and trends
- Tracking and researching keywords
- Listing Search engine optimization index checker
- Analyzer for PPC
These capabilities can be used to assess product data from various perspectives, including revenue and sales potential, competition data tracking, and intensity analysis. Test things out first with a free 7-day trial, regardless of which tier works best.
If you’ve seen the phrase Jungle Scout bandied about a lot, it’s for a good reason: it’s one of the best tools for researching Amazon products. You can use it as a web or Chrome extension to do the following:
- Filter products by category, expected sales, sales rank, and other factors.
- Mix and match filters to narrow down a product selection (e.g., high competition with bad ratings).
- To account for Amazon seller fees, use the FBA profit calculator.
- Create a CSV spreadsheet to save your data.
- Expand your product search to Amazon’s global markets.
3. AMZ Tracker
Perhaps you’ve just known AMZ Trackers as a keyword research tool. And it’s true; they’re one of the most well-known companies in the field. However, when it comes to product research, this tool has a lot to offer. The creators have designed their app to both offensively and defensively master Amazon’s A9 search algorithm through a unique method.
- Conduct keyword research to see which products are frequently searched for (and which terms are tops).
- Cross-reference products based on conversion statistics to identify sales bottlenecks.
- Confirm product excellence via longtail keyword research, bad review warnings, competitive analysis, and other methods.
- Last but not least, create Amazon super URLs.
Keywords are an essential component of the product research process, as you may have noticed. KeywordInspector can assist you in this regard by:
- Providing free keyword idea generator and search terms editor tools (you need to register to use both).
- Allowing you to check up ASINs in reverse for both search and history.
- Trending keywords are displayed to stay on top of the most popular search terms and keywords.
They claim to offer the largest database of Amazon terms (over half a billion and counting), with search results accessible for the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Canada, France, Italy, Mexico, India, Japan, and Australia.
Whatever method you choose and whatever inventory you choose, you’ll need a rapid Amazon repricer to ensure you always have the most competitive prices.